9th Ohio Infanty Web Site

  • Joseph R. Reinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      I have finished constructing a web site for the 9th Ohio Infantry, also known as Ohio 's First German regiment. This regiment made heroic bayonet charges at Mill Springs in Kentucky and Chickamauga in Georgia. The site contains a full roster, which includes photos of over 100 of its members, and much more.

      If you have any information or photos to contribute to the site please send them to me at sixthky@...
      I also would appreciate any information about places of birth and where "Niners" are buried and their dates of death.

      Thanks
      Joe Reinhart