Civil War Florida, Olustee Battlefield Historic Site
photograph by Victoria Dorsey - used with permission
Annual Reenactment Of The
Battle of Olustee or Ocean Pond
Olustee Battlefield Historic Site, Florida
February 15-17, 2008
Questions, on matters not answered below, concerning the
Olustee Battlefield Historic Site or the annual reenactment
should be directed to: olusteecso@....
A pre-recorded message, listing park hours
and events, is available at (386) 758-0400
A toll-free number for information is also available at 1-877-635-3655.
- History of the Battle of Olustee
- Battle of Olustee Booklets, Map, Post Cards and Video Available
- Printable 2008 Event Poster
- Schedule of Events - 2008
- Where is it?
- What will the weather be like? - Get a second opinion.
- The Authentic Spectator - Advice for the Non-Reenactor
- Reminiscenes by Mary Fears
- Reenactor Information and Applications
- Battle of Olustee Regulations - READ FIRST! - 2008
- Military and Civilian Information - 2008
- Reenactment Regulations - 2008
- Authentic and Modern Camp Regulations - 2008 (64 PDF)
- Why you should stop by the Registration Tent
- Medical Information and Authorization Form for Minors - 2008 (14 KB PDF)
- Infantry Application Form - 2008 (48 KB PDF)
- Artillery Application Form - 2008 (50 KB PDF)
- Cavalry Application Form - 2008(49 KB PDF)
- Cavalry Regulations - 2008 (36 KB PDF)
- Medical Application Form - 2008 (48 KB PDF)
- Medical Regulations - 2008 (30 KB PDF)
- Guidelines for Federal Field Musician Reenactors
- Sponsoring organizations:
- Olustee Battlefield Citizen Support Organization
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection - Recreation and Parks
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park - Key West - another Florida Civil War Park
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park - another Florida Civil War Park
- USDA Forest Service - Osceola National Forest
- The Blue-Grey Army, Inc.
- Other Florida Civil War Events
- Motels, Non-reenactor Camping and Restaurants: The Olustee Historic Battlefield Site is located in Baker County, Florida, just east of and close to the Columbia County line. Lake City, in Columbia County, is the closest city with significant tourist facilities. These facilities are usually booked early due to the Lake City Olustee Festival which, although it is a separate event, is held on the same weekend as the Battle of Olustee Reenactment.
Battle of Olustee Home Page
Click for information on obtaining a VA loan.