FW: Dixon's Coin

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      Since the Hunley's skipper, Lt. Dixon, was a veteran of Shiloh, I
      thought I would forward this link with illustrations of his lucky coin.
      The coin has inscribed on it:

      "Shiloh
      April 6, 1862
      My life Preserver
      G.E.D."

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      303.451.6276 Adco@...

      http://www.charleston.net/graphics/hunley/coin/index.html
    • carlw4514@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2001
        thanks! it is now new wallpaper for my computer screen!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2001
          It is beautiful, isn't it.

          Of course it only had enough luck in it for one battle! :>)

          Take care,

          Bob

          Judy and Bob Huddleston
          10643 Sperry Street
          Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
          303.451.6276 Adco@...

          -
          thanks! it is now new wallpaper for my computer screen!