Re: [civilwarwest] 9th Ohio Monument at Chickamaiga

  • LWhite64@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
      Joe,
            I can get you a black and white one.

      Lee

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Joseph R. Reinhart <sixthky@...>
      To: Civil War in the West <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:17 am
      Subject: [civilwarwest] 9th Ohio Monument at Chickamaiga

      I am working on a new website for the 9th Ohio Infantry Regiment (1st German) and need a color photo of the 9th's monument at Chickamauga. If you have one I can use please e-mail it to me at sixthky@bellsouth. net. Donor will be credited with photo on the site.

      Thanks
      Joe Reinhart

    • Joseph R. Reinhart
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
        Lee
        Thanks for the offer. In the meantime I
        have obtained a color photo and put it on the website.
        Joe

        From: LWhite64@...