9th Ohio Monument at Chickamaiga

  • Joseph R. Reinhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
      I am working on a new website for the 9th Ohio Infantry Regiment (1st German) and need a color photo of the 9th's monument at Chickamauga. If you have one I can use please e-mail it to me at sixthky@.... Donor will be credited with photo on the site.

      Thanks
      Joe Reinhart
    • LWhite64@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
        Joe,
              I can get you a black and white one.

        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
          Lee
          Thanks for the offer. In the meantime I
          have obtained a color photo and put it on the website.
          Joe

          From: LWhite64@...