Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Confederate Battle Plan for Shiloh 1862

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 10, 2007
      In a message dated 12/11/2007 12:27:18 A.M. Central Standard Time, perryrgray@... writes:
      It is always good to know that there are so many helpful people and what they can provide to help others better appreciate this conflict.
      Perry: I don't know of a single person in this community that won't jump in to help with whatever. We're all here because we are immersed obscenely in the study and want to draw you in, as well.

      ken

    • keeno2@aol.com