July 11 - 13, Western New York - Marilla Town Park - Annual Civil War Weekend, 5th Anniversary Celebration

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Please add our announcement to your list of events.

      July 11 - 13, Western New York - Marilla Town Park -
      Annual Civil War Weekend, 5th Anniversary Celebration

      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla’s
      5th Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park
      on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle
      Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and
      Sunday. Open to the public 9am to 5pm and 7 to 10pm on
      Saturday, 9am to 3pm on Sunday. Period Dance Saturday
      evening, open to the public, featuring City Fiddle and
      a Sunday Church Service with other entertainment
      planned, visit our web site for more details. Pre Paid
      Registrations prior to June 25, 2008 will qualify for
      the free Saturday evening dinner provided by the event
      sponsors, Marilla Historical Society and the Town of
      Marilla. Other sponsors include the 94th NY Co. H, the
      Daughters and Sons of the Cause, 52nd North Carolina,
      9th Texas Company B, and the Eastern Reenactors
      Association. Modern camping, restroom facilities,
      firewood, straw and hay provided. $5 pre-registration
      fee, $8 walk on the day of the event. For more
      information contact: Mike Krawczyk persnds@...
      or Frank Blonski frankie@.... 94th New York Co
      H, P.O. Box 158 Cheektowaga NY 14225. Visit us on the
      web at www.94nyh.com-

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      frankie@...