Re: Confederate Battle Plan for Shiloh 1862

  • James W. Durney
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 7, 2007
      We need to keep in mind how little battle experience ASJ & PGTB really
      had. 1st Bull Run was still a big battle in April 1862, even if it was
      slipping down the list. Neither man had experience commanding large
      numbers of men in an offensive battle and it shows. In addition, the
      men were very very green but even braver.
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 10, 2007
        In a message dated 12/11/2007 12:27:18 A.M. Central Standard Time, perryrgray@... writes:
        It is always good to know that there are so many helpful people and what they can provide to help others better appreciate this conflict.
        Perry: I don't know of a single person in this community that won't jump in to help with whatever. We're all here because we are immersed obscenely in the study and want to draw you in, as well.

        ken