Re: [civilwarwest] Regimental Arms

  • Ronald black
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      Jim:
      The regiments of both sides were equipped with a variety of small arms.  Many, if not most were equiiped with a mixed assortment of weapons some being civilian type firearms.  You have selected a difficult task.  Good luck to you.  If you want any information on the artllery batteries and the types of field guns, I can help you there.
      Ron