Re: [civilwarwest] Re: A.S.J. ....

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2007
      In a message dated 9/27/2007 10:48:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, banbruner@... writes:
      "Never Mind" I read and enjoyed Wakefields's obversations on
      Chickamauga. I miss him.

      Bill Bruner

      For those who don't know, the chat room group I belong to had a ceremony for Steve at Franklin this past June.  A tree was planted in his memory at the Carter House, and a placque was made and will be hung inside the visitor center there in his memory as well.

      Steve touched a lot of lives over the years, and am proud to have known him.

      Regards from the Garden State,

      Steve Basic

    • gnrljejohnston
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7 4:42 PM

        > oops
        >
        > *sigh*
        >
        > meant to refer you this wakefield post:

        And never forget how Steve ended his posts...."and then too, I could be
        wrong."

        JEJ