A.S. Johnston

  • jgillen94
    Message 1 of 142 , Sep 27, 2007
      Just finished reading Cunningham's "Shiloh and the Western Campaign of
      1862" and would highly recommend it. This is the first book I have read
      on Shiloh. The one thing that stuck in my mind is "What would of
      happened if A.S. Johnston had not been killed?" I am sure there is
      argument for all sides. Does anyone know of any written articles on
      this topic?
      Also does anyone know if there is anything on General Prentiss and the
      action in the Hornet's Nest?

      Jim G
    • jgillen94