  • Daniel Cone
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Gents -

      I seem to remember hearing through the web-vine earlier this summer that there was a planned tour of the Atlanta Campaign coming up early next year ('08) in March or so.  Unfortunately I lost the digest for that information.  Does anything happen to know any specifics about it?

      Thanks;

      Dan

      Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!