Re: Bummers and their caps

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
      > A discussion came up on
      > another site about exactly what a "bummer's cap" is.

      were there any conclusions about what the bonified cap was supposed to
      look like?

      pretty good article at wikipedia on the kepi:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepi#North_American_usage
    • holywham
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007

        > > A discussion came up on
        > > another site about exactly what a "bummer's cap" is.
        >
        > were there any conclusions about what the bonified cap was supposed
        > look like?
        >
        > pretty good article at wikipedia on the kepi:
        >
        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepi#North_American_usage

        I thought a Bummers cap,was whatever they Stole,I mean foraged
        liberally on the road
        BVT
      • Sweetsstar@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
          In a message dated 9/7/2007 9:50:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, holywham@... writes:
          I thought a Bummers cap,was whatever they Stole,I mean foraged
          liberally on the road
          BVT
          A friend always called it creatively procured.
          Susan