RE: [civilwarwest] Re: What book of movie script would you write.

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 30, 2007

      Now THAT’S research!!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sweetsstar@...
      Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:50 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: What book of movie script would you write.

      actually The Americans started in January of 61 and ran for ten episodes.  darryl hickman played the union brother and Dick Davalos the confederate brother.  The titles of the episodes are interesting

      Season 1

      Season 1, Episode 1: Harper's Ferry

      Original Air Date: 23 January 1961

      Season 1, Episode 2: Rebellion at Blazing Rock

      Original Air Date: 30 January 1961

      Season 1, Episode 3: The Regular

      Original Air Date: 6 February 1961

      Season 1, Episode 4: The Rebellious Rose

      Original Air Date: 13 February 1961

      Season 1, Episode 5: On to Richmond

      Original Air Date: 20 February 1961

      Season 1, Episode 6: Half Moon Road

      Original Air Date: 27 February 1961

      Season 1, Episode 7: Reconnaissance

      Original Air Date: 6 March 1961

      Season 1, Episode 8: The Escape

      Original Air Date: 13 March 1961

      Season 1, Episode 9: The Guerrillas

      Original Air Date: 20 March 1961

      Season 1, Episode 10: The Invaders

      Original Air Date: 27 March 1961

      Season 1, Episode 11: The Gun

      Original Air Date: 3 April 1961

      Season 1, Episode 12: The Sentry

      Original Air Date: 10 April 1961

      Season 1, Episode 13: The Bounty Jumpers

      Original Air Date: 17 April 1961

      Season 1, Episode 14: Long Way Back

      Original Air Date: 24 April 1961

      Season 1, Episode 15: The War Between the States

      Original Air Date: 1 May 1961

      Season 1, Episode 16: The Coward

      Original Air Date: 8 May 1961

      Season 1, Episode 17: The Inquisitors

      Original Air Date: 15 May 1961

      I think at the time I watched everyone . I was a big DARYLL Hickman fan.

      Susan

    • Tom Mix
      Message 94 of 94 , Aug 31, 2007

        Clint Eastwood said that he regards it as his best as well.

        Tom