What book of movie script would you write.

  • Bill Bruner
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 26, 2007
      Suppose one was to offer you an advance of, say , $50,000 dollars to
      write a book ala Michael Sharra's Killer Angels with the view toward a
      movie.

      Which battle would you choose for your subject? Could you submit a
      compelling outline?

      Bill Bruner
    • Tom Mix
      Message 94 of 94 , Aug 31, 2007

        Clint Eastwood said that he regards it as his best as well.

        Tom