Triumph & Defeat the Vicksburg Campaign

  • James W. Durney
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 23, 2007
      I have posted a review of "Triumph & Defeat the Vicksburg Campaign Vol.
      2" by Terrence J. Winschel on Amazon. This is the second book on a
      series of lectures by the Vicksburg Park historian and well worth
      reading.
    • Tom Mix
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 19, 2007

        Pat,

        No problem. I just thought it interesting how it all works, or doesn’t work.

        Now get that groom married off.

        Tom