Re: [civilwarwest] Civil War Regimental Flags

  • NPeters102@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2007
      In a message dated 7/14/2007 8:30:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Tunnelhill@... writes:
      Not to dispute your word, but the 2005 publishing of Cannon's book has to be a reprint.  I have had a copy of that book for at least 15 years
      Steve,

      You are probably right. I should have checked closer or said that my edition was published in 2005. Please forgive my ignorance.

      I have Dedmont's SC &  NC titles & am looking for the rest of the series. Thanks for the website!

      I am partial to Rollins' as well as "The Battle Flags of The Confederate Army of Tennessee," by Howard Michael Madaus & Robert D. Needham. With these 2 you cover the Army of Tennessee & the Army of Northern VA. Recently, I was fortunate to pick up the latter for less than $10 when bookfinder.com has it listed in the $163 - $391 range -- quite a hefty price considering it's a 152-page paperback.

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
      npeters102@...

      Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.