Re:(no subject)

  • Daniel Cone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007

      http://www.library. usma.edu/ archives/ archives. asp

      > Good stuff, go down to the official register of the officers and
      cadets. Ckick on the plus (+). This opens it up. Then you are
      given a list of classes. Go click on the class of your want. If you
      go to the greatest class of all, the class of 1842 you will see some
      great info: i.e. Rosecrans was 5th in the class, 18yrs, 10 mos age at
      admission. He was 3rd in engineering, 4th in ethics, 14th in
      infantry tactics, 4, in artillery and 5 in mineralogy and geology.
      Whereas, Longstreet was 54th in class (sigh). Ol Rosy had 19
      demerits that year...HUG had 98 and Longstreet had
      102.....interesting site.

      > Kevin S. Coy

      ...And coming in at #385 in the class of 1966 is...Mr. Tom Carhart, of recent notoriety for his much-maligned book "Lee's Real Plan at Gettysburg".

      Dan

      See what you�re getting into�before you go there