West Point: 1849 - 1854

  • Tony Gunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 8:37 AM
      Does anyone know where I can get a full list of the students who were
      at West Point from 1849 - 1854?

      Thanks!
    • Kevin & Judy Coy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 6:52 AM
        Tony try this.  I know there is another site buried in my favorites somewhere that I'll look for....It has the class rankings, demerits, etc.  Oh, you may have to copy and paste the link.

        Kevin S. Coy