Northern youth acadamey

  • sstrutton72
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      Does anyone know if the north had a youth academy similar to the
      southern VMI besides wespoint.
    • William H Keene
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "sstrutton72" <sstrutton@...>
        wrote:

        > Does anyone know if the north had a youth academy similar to the
        > southern VMI besides wespoint.

        Norwich Military Academy in Vermont.
      • NPeters102@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
          In a message dated 7/5/2007 9:53:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wh_keene@... writes:
          Norwich Military Academy in Vermont.
          And there was a nice book written on the institution by Robert G. Poirier. It is entitled "By the Blood Of Our Alumni." It, however, does not cover any Western Theater soldiers.

          Respectfully,

          Mike Peters
          npeters102@...

          See what's free at AOL.com.