RE: [civilwarwest] Books in the DiLorenzo Vein

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      For a careful rebuttal of DiLorenzo, see Jim Epperson's
      http://members.aol.com/jfepperson/dilorenz.htm

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
      303.451.6376  Huddleston.r@...

      "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
      ---Mark Twain, 1907