RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Chattanooga

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 11, 2007

      As for you claim of Hooker’s “brilliance” and that others believe your statements to be true, I don’t think so.  Hooker did a fine job but brilliant?  No, I can’t that far but that is subjective thought.  As for your tremendous support in your evaluation, I don’t see that either and that is not subjective.

      Message 59 of 59 , Oct 25, 2010
        Thnk you, I was under the impression that Cleburne was pretty much alone in the defence of the northern end.

        Bill Bruner