Re: FW: Help Me, Ted Savas Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!

  • mobile ninetysix
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2007
      File received and saved.
      And thanks a heap!
      Your yahell email might not be activated, or is
      deactivated from non-use, hence the refused delivery.
      As for the other site having a no delivery, can only
      say....it was sent from Yahell!
      Chuck Tinder

      Never miss an email again!
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
        the oddest thing about yahoo seems to be that they are convinced all
        of their clients are 8-12 yrs old or so, from what I can tell

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, mobile ninetysix <mobile_96@...>