Re: FW: Help Me, Ted Savas Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!

  • Theodore P. Savas
    Message 1 of 15 , May 31, 2007
      Hi Chuck

      I am at a loss to explain why an email to
      militarybooks@... would bounce, as I get 100 a day there.

      I will email you a separate file and please let me know if it goes
      through. I have a yahoo account?? LOL. I have never checked it.

      tps

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "mobile_96" <mobile_96@...>
      wrote:

      > > Send an email to militarybooks@ (www.savasbeatie.com
      > > and I will see you get the page 330.
      > >
      > > Thanks again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      > dang nab Yahell!!
      > Ted, sorry to keep bring this up. I've gotten
      > returned mail from both the militarybooks addy
      > and your yahoo. Must be my day in the barrel,...again!
      > Anyhow, would you, or someone, please send the pdf to
      > mobile_96@...
      > I'm headed to Fort Donaldson/Shiloh/Corinth starting
      > June 11 as premuster to Spring Hill/Franklin/Columbia
      > starting the 14th, and will finish the Book, before
      > leaving.
      > Thank you! (again)
      > mobile_96 aka Chuck Tinder
      > http://mobile96.com

    • mobile ninetysix
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 1, 2007
        File received and saved.
        And thanks a heap!
        Your yahell email might not be activated, or is
        deactivated from non-use, hence the refused delivery.
        As for the other site having a no delivery, can only
        say....it was sent from Yahell!
        Chuck Tinder

        Never miss an email again!
      • Carl Williams
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
          the oddest thing about yahoo seems to be that they are convinced all
          of their clients are 8-12 yrs old or so, from what I can tell

          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, mobile ninetysix <mobile_96@...>