Re: FW: Help Me, Ted Savas Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!

  • James W. Durney
    Message 1 of 15 , May 24, 2007
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, SDE80@... wrote:

      > Tim Smith tells me that about 400 of them were printed with two
      331's, but
      > that once the mistake was discovered, the unsold copies were yanked.

      That fits with what they told me. I thought mine was a "collectable",
      oh well.
    • Harry Smeltzer
      Message 2 of 15 , May 25, 2007

        Mine is unsigned (though when I ordered it from the Lincoln Book Shop, I thought I was getting a signed copy).  I’ll probably keep it for novelty’s sake.

        Message 3 of 15 , May 26, 2007
          In a message dated 5/25/2007 8:45:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ted_savas@... writes:
          Chuck

          I think I posted in an earlier reply that there are about 225 or so
          out there as best as we can figure. As of today, no one has returned
          a "flawed" copy (even unsigned, of which there are a few) to
          exchange for the corrected copy.
          I have a copy, and see no reason to exchange it. I like the pdf, and the page flaw. Adds character:)

          Dave Powell

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • mobile_96
          Message 4 of 15 , May 31, 2007
            > Send an email to militarybooks@... (www.savasbeatie.com
            > and I will see you get the page 330.
            >
            > Thanks again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
            dang nab Yahell!!
            Ted, sorry to keep bring this up. I've gotten
            returned mail from both the militarybooks addy
            and your yahoo. Must be my day in the barrel,...again!
            Anyhow, would you, or someone, please send the pdf to
            mobile_96@...
            I'm headed to Fort Donaldson/Shiloh/Corinth starting
            June 11 as premuster to Spring Hill/Franklin/Columbia
            starting the 14th, and will finish the Book, before
            leaving.
            Thank you! (again)
            mobile_96 aka Chuck Tinder
            http://mobile96.com
          • Theodore P. Savas
            Message 5 of 15 , May 31, 2007
              Hi Chuck

              I am at a loss to explain why an email to
              militarybooks@... would bounce, as I get 100 a day there.

              I will email you a separate file and please let me know if it goes
              through. I have a yahoo account?? LOL. I have never checked it.

              tps

              --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "mobile_96" <mobile_96@...>
              wrote:

              > > Send an email to militarybooks@ (www.savasbeatie.com
              > > and I will see you get the page 330.
              > >
              > > Thanks again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
              > dang nab Yahell!!
              > Ted, sorry to keep bring this up. I've gotten
              > returned mail from both the militarybooks addy
              > and your yahoo. Must be my day in the barrel,...again!
              > Anyhow, would you, or someone, please send the pdf to
              > mobile_96@...
              > I'm headed to Fort Donaldson/Shiloh/Corinth starting
              > June 11 as premuster to Spring Hill/Franklin/Columbia
              > starting the 14th, and will finish the Book, before
              > leaving.
              > Thank you! (again)
              > mobile_96 aka Chuck Tinder
              > http://mobile96.com

            • mobile ninetysix
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 1, 2007
                File received and saved.
                And thanks a heap!
                Your yahell email might not be activated, or is
                deactivated from non-use, hence the refused delivery.
                As for the other site having a no delivery, can only
                say....it was sent from Yahell!
                Chuck Tinder

                Never miss an email again!
              • Carl Williams
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                  the oddest thing about yahoo seems to be that they are convinced all
                  of their clients are 8-12 yrs old or so, from what I can tell