World talk radio

  • Bill Bruner
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2007
      Does any one the status of this wonderful site? Has it shut down?
      I keep getting "page cannot be found"

      Bill Bruner
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2007
        Bill, I've been frustrated, too. They seem to have messed things up
        there by making changes, and your old bookmarks won't work.

        I think the show is still on, the schedule still shows it as noon
        friday. I can't get what would seem to be the archived show section to
        work right, though.

        This is as far as I got:
        go to
        http://www.modavox.com/wtrstudioa/
        find the 'schedule' section and find 'friday' & 'noon' by clicking at
        the appropriate spots.

      • basecat1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2007
          In a message dated 5/16/2007 6:41:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, carlw4514@... writes:
          Bill, I've been frustrated, too. They seem to have messed things up
          there by making changes, and your old bookmarks won't work.

          I think the show is still on, the schedule still shows it as noon
          friday. I can't get what would seem to be the archived show section to
          work right, though.

          This is as far as I got:
          go to
          http://www.modavox. com/wtrstudioa/
          find the 'schedule' section and find 'friday' & 'noon' by clicking at
          the appropriate spots.

          --- In civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com, "Bill Bruner" <banbruner@. ..> wrote:

          > Does any one the status of this wonderful site? Has it shut down?
          > I keep getting "page cannot be found"
          >
          > Bill Bruner

          Bill and Carl,

          It can be tough to find, but the easiest way I found it was to use the addy posted above, choose select a topic, choose history, and the link to the show will be found.  It's the only history program on World Talk Radio.  I listened to the May 11th edition the other night, and Gerry explains in the opening about the changes.

          Hope that helps.

          Regards from the Garden State,

          Steve Basic

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • Carl Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2007
            perhaps there is some software upgrade I need to download and install
            now, but I can't get it to work .... thanks anyway
          • Carl Williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2007
              progress report:
              I broke down and downloaded the MP3 software by clicking where it
              suggested.
              working ok now, but I can play only recent shows, I can't find the
              archives!

              Carl