RE: [SPAM] Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Thoughts? : Civil War quote in speech on Iraq inflames...(Moderator Warning)

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2007

      Agreed, Dick. You are absolutely right.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dick Weeks
      Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:58 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Thoughts? : Civil War quote in speech on Iraq inflames...(Moderator Warning)

      I had thought that if I let the Forrest thread continue just a bit I might be able to learn something.  I was wrong.  I have said time and time again, no modern day politics in this forum.  There is no one that would love to discuss politics than me but it has no place on this board.  If I have to intervene again, the offending person will unsubscribed from the group.  I hope I am clear about this.  No comments on this post to the group please.  If you have a problem, send it to me personally.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwar home.com