RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Thoughts? : Civil War quote in speech on Iraq inflames...

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2007

      Dave,

      That is the truth.  Going in with the fewest and cheapest is not a prescription for a win nor can it be called the way to “support the troops”.  The White House political designers of this Iraq disaster proved Forrest correct again by their failure to have understood or even tried to understand history. I don’t think many of them have ever read a book.

      Tom