Re: mind the subject field?

  • Tony Gunter
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 30, 2007

      > some of us pay attention to the subject field
      > wasnt all this last with Bearss and McPherson and Gregg and so on
      > about the battle of Raymond? the subject field suggested it was port
      > gibson.
      >
      > I can understand not wanting to start a new topic, or forgetting to,
      > but I appreciate paying attention to the subject field
      >
      > thanks in advance!
      >
      > BTW, Tony, I believe it was you who said you authored the BO Raymond
      > at Wikipedia. Has anyone challenged anything you said there? And I'd
      > say that is some pretty impressive stuff there.
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raymond

      That was my first pass through the history based strictly on the
      O.R. ... I have since stumbled on a few things that would require
      revisions to the page, but I haven't been motivated to update wiki
      due to the fact that it was all ruled "original research" and
      therefore not worthy of anything more than a B rating.