Re: [SPAM] Re: [civilwarwest] Shiloh, by O. Edward Cunningham, edited by Drs. Joiner and Smith (From the Moderator)

  • Ronald black
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 7:45 PM
      Thanks Dick, I do feel awkward about posting a website address on another site.  But it was true I did not understand the web site address, not being a computer wizard but more like a computer dunce.  After continued pushing of buttons I think I found it.  Try www.Shiloh-online.net for a new web site for the Battle of Shiloh.  Its new with only eight members but the content is good and expanding.  Hope this address works.
      Regards
      Ron