RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Shiloh Book

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 15, 2007

      I have only noticed it with Savas Publishing.

      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 25, 2007
        SHILOH AND THE WESTERN CAMPAIGN OF 1862 (Hardcover) By O. Edward
        Cunningham
        Gary D. Joiner & Timothy B. Smith (Editor)
        • Hardcover: 520 pages
        • Publisher: Savas Beatie
        • Language: English
        • ISBN-10: 1932714278
        • ISBN-13: 978-1932714272

        I have posted a review of this book on Amazon.

        James