Re: [civilwarwest] test

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 16, 2007
      In a message dated 4/17/2007 12:03:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tmix@... writes:

      My last comment bounced back to me as “undeliverable” so, time to test the system again.

      Tom

      Tom,

      Got this one...

      Hope all is well.

      Steve Basic

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Tom Mix
      Message 74 of 74 , Aug 2, 2007

        I got answer thanks.

        One that didn’t get though was a solicitation of opinions on Terry Winschell’s 2nd volume on Vicksburg, Triumph & Defeat Vol. 2.

        Tom