Shiloh Book

  • James W. Durney
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 13, 2007
      The O. Edward Cunningham book, "Shiloh and the Western Campaign of
      1862" was in today's mail. This is a good-looking book with a 3-page
      list of maps, photos of the men and a modern photographic tour of the
      battlefield. Reading a couple of pages tells me this is going to be an
      excellent read.

      This is another high quality book from Savas Beatie.
    • James W. Durney
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 25, 2007
        SHILOH AND THE WESTERN CAMPAIGN OF 1862 (Hardcover) By O. Edward
        Cunningham
        Gary D. Joiner & Timothy B. Smith (Editor)
        • Hardcover: 520 pages
        • Publisher: Savas Beatie
        • Language: English
        • ISBN-10: 1932714278
        • ISBN-13: 978-1932714272

        I have posted a review of this book on Amazon.

        James