July 13 - 15, Marilla New York - 4th Annual Civil War Encampment

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I wanted to invite everyone to visit our web site
      www.94nyh.com. There you will find info on our
      upcoming Civil War Encampment and battle at Marilla
      Town Park in Marilla NY. You can download your info
      pack and print the info to share with your friends.
      Our online registration page is now up and running.
      You are welcome to register online or download the
      registration packet to mail through the USPS. Thank
      you for your support and hope to see you all there.

      Here is our Press Release

      July 13 - 15, Marilla New York - 4th Annual Civil War
      Encampment

      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla’s
      2007 Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park
      on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle
      Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and
      Sunday open to the public 10am to 4pm. Period Dance
      Saturday evening, featuring City Fiddle and a Sunday
      Church Service is also planned. Saturday Dinner will
      be provided by the Marilla Historical Society and Town
      of Marilla who sponsor the event along with the 94th
      NY Co. H, the Daughters and Sons of the Cause, 52nd
      North Carolina, and the 9th Texas Co B. Modern
      camping, restroom facilities, firewood, straw and hay
      provided. $5 registration fee. For more information
      contact David & Lisa Erickson (716) 434-9253,
      job5646@...
      More information at our web site www.94nyh.com

      Frank Blonski
      www.94nyh.com