Re: Union Generals Rank - Post War

  • oneplez
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2007
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Jason van Teylingen
      <jvt1976@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know where I could look to find out the rank by
      seniority of union generals at the close of the war. I'm looking for
      rank in regular army, not their brevet or volunteer rank. Thanks for
      any help.

      > If not then, where if any place to find where officers reverted to
      after getting mustered out of the volenteer forces

      > Jason

      Additional places where you can read and/or download the files are:

      You can download a very large .pdf file (only for the broad-banded)
      of that book--as well as many, many others?

      There are two sites for accessing out-of-copyright materials: Google
      Books and Live Search. The first appears to have more, but sometimes
      the latter has ones Google doesn't.

      Don