Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An interesting thing about the Battle of Raymond

  • DORR64OVI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2007
      Tony...like others here my knowledge of the battle of Raymond is limited.  I dont have the wallet for Bearrs, so I havent read his work on Vicksburg.  You have mentioned more than once that you are not agreement with his interpretation.  Why dont you lay out it in detail for us what you perceive happened and the facts to back up what you think?
         You sold me that the 68th Ohio didn't rout.  Sell me the rest of the story.

      Kent Dorr