RE: [civilwarwest] test

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 1, 2007

      Well, I guess that is something positive but we still don’t really know for sure, but  I’m sure we’ll survive. But it was a fun Shiloh discussion while it lasted. Kind of wanted more but now have no idea what is on to.

      Message 74 of 74 , Aug 2, 2007

        I got answer thanks.

        One that didn’t get though was a solicitation of opinions on Terry Winschell’s 2nd volume on Vicksburg, Triumph & Defeat Vol. 2.

        Tom