RE: [civilwarwest] test

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 1, 2007

      Thanks, Nick, I didn’t know I had missed those messages since yours is the first I’ve received today. Some thing is seriously wrong some where. Several of us have had this problem. Several of my submissions have required repeat sends on my part to get there. I don’t know if I’ll bother to make an extra effort to track them all down but it appeared to be an interesting thread going on Shiloh, but only if you participate by receiving them, reading them and responded if one feels like it.

      Now I’ll submit this and see where it may end up.

      Tom

      Message 74 of 74 , Aug 2, 2007

        I got answer thanks.

        One that didn’t get though was a solicitation of opinions on Terry Winschell’s 2nd volume on Vicksburg, Triumph & Defeat Vol. 2.

        Tom