New poll for civilwarwest

  • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 1 7:01 AM
      civilwarwest group:

      How many of the participants here follow the threads by "topic'
      and how many by "individual messages" ?

      Let's see if a poll gives an idea.

      o I typically follow threads by "topic"
      o I typically follow threads by "individual messages"
      o I don't know what you're talking about!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com