MODERATOR'S NOTE [civilwarwest] Re: Well I'll be!

  • ks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 8:12 AM
      The discussion will continue so long as people reply to the posts and remain civil in the process.  Members are able to skip and delete posts as they wish.  If you've lost interest, stop participating in the thread.  If starting a new thread, please give it a new subject title.

      As usual, please address all posts concerning moderation PRIVATELY  to shotgun or to me.

      Thanks.

      Pat