Re: [civilwarwest] Franklin Muster

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2007
      In a message dated 2/24/2007 10:14:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, lilsteve68@... writes:
      Well I hope to see ya there as this is kinda in my back yard. I Live about 30 to 40 min. away.

      Reason of my asking .. The next weekend 23 & 24 there are plans for a living history  and perhaps a ceremony on the former country club property. If yall are interested in attending it.

      All is well here Steve Hope all is well with you?

      Steven Cone

      Am doing OK.  As for staying an extra week, I wish I could, but I will be out there for a full week.  Plan on arriving Sunday evening prior to the Muster.

      Take Care.

      Steve