Re:69th Indiana

  • mike myers
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 22, 2007
      It is true,that the 69th Indiana may or may not have had a big part in Vicksburg, as I was able to find the monument of their area about 40 yards behind the Iowa monument.(4th trip) As that I was not alive and no one who was in the battle seems to be left. I can only go by what a more experienced civil war member knows them. Of course those who were there in the battle may only know who was at the front and who was a running. In  the southeast asia wars we had film,but even it was sometimes a pinch of crap. As a former presidental front runner came to find. This is not to create hate and discontent I am only a grasshopper who is learning.inline.

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.