RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Railroads

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 14, 2006

      CSA General Joseph E. Johnston.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jimali@...
      Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 5:48 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Railroads

      i'm coming in on this late..who is 'JEJ' thanks..

      ALICE >*;*<...."Life might not be the party we hoped for, but
      while we're here we might as well dance"

    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Dec 20, 2006
        A most interesting discussion, gentlemen. I'd always wondered how that seniority/rank thing worked out, but not enough to actually go looking for it. As it turns out, it was provided to me. Thank you all.
        Ken