Re: Some questions - For Carl !

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      Perhaps you can tell me something I have been wondering about.
      I know that Brazil abolished slavery after the ACW. At least I think I
      have that correct.

      How about Cuba? I'm thinking it must have had slave labor at some
      point, and abolished it at some point. Am I correct and when did it
      have slave labor, assuming it did?

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "rbaquero@..." <rbaquero@...> wrote:

      > Dear Carl...answering your last statement, you can not forget that
      the American Civil War conflict was not a local issue but an **
      international matter** , this tragic and sad war did affect million of
      people at local, national and international levels, remember that many
      different ethnic groups were active present in this Civil War like :
      CUBANS, Italians, Irish, Germans,Jews, and many American Indians
      Nations like the Cherokees, your humble servant .