Re: Corp History Trivia Question IV

  • Bill Bruner
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "gnrljejohnston"
      <GnrlJEJohnston@...> wrote:

      > --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Bruner" <banbruner@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > What Corps underwemt the most command canges?
      > >

      > Never heard of any canges... :-) but if you meant changes, how
      about
      > the IV Corps.
      >
      > JEJ

      Yes, I suppose it would make a lot more sense to proof read my posts
      before I send them instead of after.

      There were two fourth corps. The first one (Aop), I think only one
      commander, Erasmus Keyes, The other AotC had, I believe 4 different
      commanders. The one I have in mind had 12 command changes.

      Bill Bruner