Re: Braxton Bragg

  • virginia_cajun
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 9, 2006
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, LWhite64@... wrote:

      > Well hopefully there will be something on Bragg in a few years, Im
      working on
      > an essay looking into his popularity with his officers and the
      enlisted men
      > of the army.

      Lee, do you have a "home" for your essay yet? If not, please contact
      me via e-mail.
      Art
    • rbaquero@netzero.net
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 30, 2006

         To compare Braxton with Thomas is impossible, StoneWall was one of the BEST Generals and officers in the Confederate Army in all ways ! .." Jackson lost his left arm but I lost my Right one "...Gen Robert Lee