Re: test

  • hank9174
    Message 1 of 74 , Oct 8, 2006

      > Just a test to see if things are in order on my end here. If
      someone reads I
      > would appreciate a quick note of affirmation.

      A good test of email connectivity is to send a message to
      mickey_mouse@....

      If you are correctly sending and receiving, you'll get something like
      this:

      "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
      <mickey_mouse@...>
      (reason: 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND)"

      This message shows that AOL received your message and that you
      received AOL's reply...

      Hope this helps,
      HankC
    • Tom Mix
      Message 74 of 74 , Aug 2 8:04 PM

        I got answer thanks.

        One that didn’t get though was a solicitation of opinions on Terry Winschell’s 2nd volume on Vicksburg, Triumph & Defeat Vol. 2.

        Tom