Re: [civilwarwest] Re: The most important campaign

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 1, 2006
      In a message dated 9/1/2006 11:15:40 AM Central Daylight Time, clarkc@... writes:
      Of 4,175,000 votes cast, soldier's ballots totalled 154,000 (less than 4%) of the total. Lincoln garnered 120,000 of the votes by the boys in blue.
      Which means that 77 percent of the less-than 4 percent says, of the total votes cast, nearly 3 of Lincoln's 5 percent margin was cast by a soldier. That I would call significant. Where's our mathematician?
      Ken
    • rbaquero@netzero.net
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 10, 2006

        ...No question about it, the TRUTH  is only one = Abuse of Power and politics .

        -raul