Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Civil War Prisons - Body servants at Camp Morto n - correction

  • rbaquero@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006

         Dear Mr Hall :

                            Peace and Good Sir ! I'm very much agree with you ; " the CSA soldiers should be honored ! "  but, before they are honored the American people have to KNOW  them !  and what happened in the past, many don't !! ....why ? same thing is with a lot of Cubans in high rank position in the Confederacy military and State Department and nobody knows ....??? the facts are there ( Library of Congress ), or in our own local libraries, their names, biographies, places, dates and their work is there, still nobody knows, my regards Sir . Sincerely .

      -Raul
       rbaquero@...