Civil War Talk Rado Question?

  • Bill Bruner
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2006
      Has Civil War Talk Radio ceased. It seems as if there no new shows
      after July 23. I've listened to most of them in the archive but no
      new shows have appeared since I first downloaded. I'm wondering if
      I'm just stuck in the archives as of July 23 and need to find another
      way to access newer shows.

      Bill Bruner
    • cashg79
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2006
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Bruner" <banbruner@...>
        wrote:

        > Has Civil War Talk Radio ceased. It seems as if there no new shows
        > after July 23. I've listened to most of them in the archive but no
        > new shows have appeared since I first downloaded. I'm wondering if
        > I'm just stuck in the archives as of July 23 and need to find
        another
        > way to access newer shows.
        >
        > Bill Bruner

        -----------

        If this year is the same as last year, it should start up again once
        classes start again.

        Regards,
        Cash
      • Bill Bruner
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2006
          Thank you, Cash, after some clicking about I found the home page of
          the site and it seems that a show is sceduled for 8/25. I guess
          Gary needs a vacation too.
          Bill Bruner

        • basecat1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2006
            In a message dated 8/21/2006 3:34:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, banbruner@... writes:

            Thank you, Cash, after some clicking about I found the home page of
            the site and it seems that a show is sceduled for 8/25. I guess
            Gary needs a vacation too.
            Bill Bruner

            Bill,

            IIRC, the guest for Friday's program will be David Blight.

            Regards from the Garden State,

            Steve Basic